Combat could never leave us entirely. Earlier, our ancestors involved in physical combat. Today, we engage in verbal combat. However, various virtual online and offline games have similar aspect. Combat games are interesting to play and have made a huge impact on GenX youngsters. These virtual games have a lot to provide to players. They come with a lot of virtual characters, weapons, palaces, arenas, etc. the games have everything that we dream of having where we too could combat with pour opponents. One such game that has garnered a lot of attention and appreciation from the gamers is the game called TERA.
TERA informations and simple overview
TERA is a massively multiplayer online role-playing where a player’s primary aspect is to engage in combat and gain victory. Players can choose from a line of characters they want to play as. Each of these characters has their special skills and set of weapons. It is upon the player to choose their character wisely when playing against certain enemies. The game has colossal bosses and breathtaking views. The arena and the surroundings are enchanting. In addition, the game has a third person camera view, which allows the player to watch the game in action on both ends.
If you are a beginner in this game, do not worry. We shall provide you with the guidance, to begin with. Nevertheless, on playing a game, we learn the tips and tricks of the game that come with it. However, we have a list of tricks and tips to keep in mind while playing the game and win it eventually.
Tips & tricks for play TERA better:
- The first thing that you need to remember is, you will not die from a fall or damage. Therefore, cool your horses when you are hurt, do not quit the game then on.
- Make sure to reassign your keyboard buttons for the ‘jump’ option. The Chain-skill default is usually set to Spacebar instead of jump.
- You will have crystals as rewards and bonuses. Keep them with you at all times, in your armor or your weapon. For, when your character dies, you can use the Enhancement Crystal to revive.
- Add items to the BROKER. First, search by holding the CTRL + Left click, then bring up the price and quantity window by right-clicking on the item. Next, press SHIFT + right click on a stack to adjust the number of items you wish to sell. Then, set both the price and quantity as well.
- Program your game to quick chats, for it will help you during group play.
- If you want to restore your stamina, get the Clerics of restoration. It is the cheapest way.
- Add existing command line to the Quick Menu. Example: Like, Invite, etc.
- To see what your opponents or fellow players are casting, enable ‘show skill’.
- Keep tabs on the colored circles that will show your characters. Red= Boss is eyeing you. Purple= Boss is about to cast something on you.
- If you wish to save bank or inventory space, keep the crystal in your weapon.
- Buy cheap price of Tera gold and rare Tera items to let your game easy.
These aforementioned trips and tips are for beginners. They will help you go forward in the game, while you learn more from playing.